Skyward Technology Solutions Spotlight#Security
Austin Anderson and Tom Kellnhauser
by Austin Anderson and Tom KellnhauserRead time:
The Skyward Technology Solutions team works exclusively with Skyward districts and has a long and successful track record helping hundreds of schools. In fact, we have a 95% renewal rate with existing customers. When you purchase hours or a contract with us, we'll come work with you onsite at your district—you’re buying a day on our calendar!
Today we’d like to share more about our team and the ways we can help your district.
Who is the Technology Solutions team?Skyward’s Technology Solutions team is comprised of seven team members with a combined 110 years of service at Skyward. Our team collectively holds 30 active industry certifications. We travel tens of thousands of miles each year visiting and working with Skyward school districts. Most of our engineers worked in school districts prior to working at Skyward, so we understand the problems you’re facing and the best ways to go about solving them.
What products and services do you offer?
We've partnered with industry leaders to offer you the best technology and services available. Here’s a look at some of the products we offer through these partners:
- Aruba: wireless local area network (LAN) and edge access networking equipment
- HPE: ProLiant servers and modular storage array (MSA) appliances
- Fortinet: FortiGate firewalls, FortiVoice phone systems, and other high-performance network security solutions to protect your network, users, and data
- Veeam: our recommended backup and recovery solution
- Verkada: cameras and other physical security devices
- VMWare: virtualization solution
- KnowBe4: security awareness training
- Microsoft: file, print, active directory, SQL databases, exchange email, and system center management tools
If you need help, we’ll be there! If it’s in your network closet, we’ll support it! Here are some of the services we offer:
- Tech Service Hours (TSH): We'll come to your district to help with IT-related projects and support.
- Skyward Network Assurance Program (SNAP): We offer three tiers depending on whether you want our team on site once a month, twice a month, or once a week. (If a different frequency works better for you, just let us know. These plans are customizable.) Bookings are typically offered as one-year or three-year contracts.
- Project-based assistance: We'll help with firewall migrations, active directory migrations, switch replacements, and other projects.
- Network assessments
- Security assessments
If you think working with Skyward Technology Solutions could benefit your district, get in touch! We offer free consultations and would be happy to chat with you about your vision and how we can help make it a reality. You can email email@example.com to ask questions or set up a free consultation. You can also find our team in attendance at every Skyward user group.
How can a district set up a free consultation?
We look forward to helping your district run smoother and stay safe!
Check out our webpage to learn more about our partners and services!
Follow-up resource: Learn more about Skyward Technology Solutions
|Austin Anderson and Tom Kellnhauser Technology Solutions Team|