It's more than just an online report card. It's a whole-child view of progress, intervention, and aspirations.
- Requires almost no digital skills to use
- Alerts for attendance, grade thresholds, and missing assignments
- Parents can register their children and pay fees
- Course requests and graduation planning
- Add data collection workflows to gather information
Partner with parents
Parents can be your greatest ally or your staunchest foe. Technology can help you forge a stronger bond with your largest group of stakeholders.
Get everyone involved
The parent portal is one of the most valuable tools in a district's edtech arsenal. In this four-part video series, find out how administrators, school PR pros, teachers, and parents can all get more out of it.
Be proactive and transparent
A recent Gallup poll showed that a higher percentage of parents are actively disengaged than engaged with the school their child attends. This is one K-12 leadership challenge that can't wait.
“ Checking grades online and being able to add lunch money to my grandkids' account online is wonderful. I could not do this until the district started using Skyward. ”
Patricia Woods, parent, Hallsville ISD, TX