Data Interoperability is Key
Improve data accuracy, share information between systems, and maintain control at the local level with the Ed-Fi Data Standard.
As the Ed-Fi Community continues to expand, Skyward has taken an active role in ensuring continued support and adherence to the Ed-Fi Data Standard. But what does that mean for you?
The benefits of the Ed-Fi Data Standard
- Easier integration between systems, including significant time savings when developing interfaces
- Improved data accuracy
- Streamlined state reporting submissions
- Reduced maintenance costs
- More local control over data and reporting
- More frequent product innovation and enhancements as a result of an 80% decrease in development work in states using the Ed-Fi Data Standard and API
- Shorter implementation time frames for customers in new Skyward states that are aligned with the Standard
Learn more about Skyward’s commitment to the Ed-Fi Community
Case Study: Ed Tech Vendors Benefit from Software Reuse and Market Access
Blog: A Solution for Data Interoperability: Skyward on Ed-Fi Technology
Video: An Ed-Fi Discussion