Skyward Database Tuning
Over time, your database can outgrow its original setup and become fragmented and lose performance.
A tune-up will ensure that your database is performing at its best.
Run your district more efficiently by having Skyward perform a tune-up on your database.
Your well-tuned database will perform better, will be free of temporary files that can make it sluggish, and will issue less error messages to end users.
A tune-up from Skyward IT Services is a simple way to ensure that your Skyward software is working at peak performance.
|Convert to Type 2 Storage
- Increase your database performance.
- Store your data in multiple areas.
- Enable large file support for database extents.
|Database dump and load
- Checks your database for internal corruption and tunes it for optimal performance. Services include:
- Removal of old release/update files.
- Increase pre-formatted database extents as necessary.
- Adjust database parameters to meet current and expected needs.
- Verify the integrity and condition of the database.
- Re-index and defragment the database.
- During the dump, every record in every table will be read and free space from deleted records will be reclaimed.
- Uncover any corruption at the record-level by automatically stopping at corrupt records.
- Gives peace of mind knowing that your data is corruption-free and tuned for optimal performance.
|Database dump and load defragmentation
- Data is put back in order then re-indexed after loading.