Skyward Response to InterventionIt's vital that a school district identify students who are in need of improvement and initiate plans to improve their performance. By using Skyward Response to Intervention (RtI), your staff will be notified quickly and easily of which students require special attention.
Monitor student progress along a variety of customizable parameters.
Integration with Skyward Gradebooks ensures that teachers are kept informed of student interventions.
Full reporting capabilities allow you to track student trends.
Skyward Response to Intervention
|Identify students' performance indicators and manage interventions
- Query various data elements to identify student performance concerns
- Create student watch lists based on your searches
- Manage district-wide intervention plans
|Track intervention efforts and monitor student improvement
- Apply interventions to students with details on duration, tier level, and goals
- Complete progress monitoring of intervention to evaluate effects on student performance
- Progress monitoring integrated with GradeBook to eliminate duplicate entry
|Evaluate success of interventions and improve poor performance
- Includes graphs and reporting to evaluate outcome of intervention
- Provides for evaluation of intervention plans for future reference
- Integrates with Special Education module for referral processing if necessary
Between the reporting processes and the immediately available information, discipline issues can be used to diagnose conditions within the building.
John Strack (Principal, RACINE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, WI - Enrollment 21,800)
One of my favorite parts of Skyward is the discipline reporting. I like the readiness, the availability of charts and graphs because they are a great resource for me to be able to give data to administrators. This assists them with a better feel of their campus and enables them to find target areas to focus on.
Lori Hurst (Database Administrator, BURLESON ISD, TX - Enrollment 9,835)
By using Skyward, office staff has reliable attendance and discipline capabilities and teachers have versatile secondary gradebooks which promote communication with staff, students and guardians via Family/Student Access as well as the message center and automated email responders.
Leonita Loomans (Skyward District Contact, WEST BEND SCHOOL DISTRICT, WI - Enrollment 6,880)