Skyward's Curriculum Mapping
- Import standardized test scores, such as the SAT and ACT, from a data file
- Build custom tests for use within your district
- Test Score Analysis graphs the progress of your students
- Integrate test score graphs with SkyPort
- Create customizable milestones for your students
- Track the achievement of your students as individuals or as a group
- View assessment scores for students through their careers in your district
- Export this data to Excel for easy viewing and manipulation
|State standards are pre-loaded and customizable
- Current, accurate state reports can be imported
- State standards can be adjusted to include district-defined explanations and headings
|District-wide curriculum maps can be customized to meet your needs
- Maps are broken down by individual units that track state standards, benchmarks, goals, assessments, and resources
- Establish time frames for each unit so similar courses are taught in the same order
- Control when standards are taught throughout the school year
- Store suggested activities and assessments, as well as available resources, for each unit
- Mastery levels can be created to indicate when standards should be introduce, re-taught, and mastered
|Integrates with Educator Access+
- Real-time access for teachers ensures all educators have access to current district curriculum expectations and goals
- Customize curriculum map headings to use district terminology
|Integrates with Standards Gradebook, Secondary Gradebook, Educator Access+, and Lesson Plans modules
- Eliminates redundant data entry. Once information is entered into Curriculum Mapping it will be available through all associated programs
- Teachers can tie benchmarks directly to each lesson plan, saving time and ensuring complete coverage of the material
- Real-time data provides updated information on a constant basis
|100% web based
- Accessible in a secure, easy-to-use format from anywhere there is an internet connection
I have used Skyward software since 1997 and have found that the software itself, as well as the support provided, are designed to be quick, efficient, and highly user-friendly.
John Strack (Principal, RACINE UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, WI - Enrollment 21,800)
Attendance taking in Skyward is easier than in any other student software we have used. Since the state reporting module is contained in the same software, it is very easy to audit each six weeks of attendance and correct any discrepancies found.
Sue Pike (Tech Coordinator, DEER PARK ISD, TX - Enrollment 12,300)
Over the past nine years Lakeland High School has used the Skyward Student Management system for all aspects of scheduling, grading, and management of student data. Not only is our staff proficient in the use of Skyward, parents and students use Skyward to access grades, track attendance, and manage lunch accounts.
Bob Behnke (Principal, HURON VALLEY SCHOOLS, MI - Enrollment 10,437)
With Skyward, our district saves time and money by providing the means to facilitate easier use of grade book, attendance, and report cards for students and family.
Sharon Peterson (Secretary, WAYZATA SCHOOL DISTRICT, MN - Enrollment 9,777)
Our district has saved a considerable amount of time and money using Skyward for student registration. In the past, we would send all of the forms we used home to each student. Creating a packet included: printing forms, stuffing large envelopes, and finally the postage which would cost anywhere from $3.50-$7.50 per student, depending on the building. Since we started using custom forms, which we saw at iCon two years ago, each building sends a 1-2 page packet in a standard envelope. Skyward has saved us time and money and the continual improvements are great. Thank you, Skyward.
Joel Margliano (District Technology Mentor, CONSOLIDATED HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT 230, IL - Enrollment 8,500)