Allow building level employees to easily process checks and record cash receipts.
Skyward School Based Activity Accounting
Skyward’s School Based Activity Accounting software allows your district to manage all building level activity accounts separately from your district accounts.
Access and report on all building level activity at any time.
Automatic integration with the district's 1099 vendors.
Skyward School-Based Activity Accounting
|Seamlessly connected to Skyward's Financial Management system
- Information updates to the general ledger automatically
- Vendor records are integrated for centralized 1099 processing
- Set custom entities within a district
- Entities see only the vendors they use
- Staff have access to only their own accounts
- Designate up to three banks for each entity
- Attach custom check images and use electronic signatures (e-Sign)
|Simple check request process
- On-demand printing
- Clone check requests used on a regular basis
- Automatically save accounting update reports, and print as needed
- Generate checks for fee management refunds
- Reconcile checks individually or use mass processing to reconcile a group of checks
- Pulling prior bank reconciliation amounts which will auto populate checks cleared, cash receipt deposits, Fee Management deposits, and journal entries affecting cash, to generate a full bank reconciliation report
- Review transactions by building or individual activity account using the audit report
- Additional report templates available for vendor information, check requests, cash receipts, and journal entries
- Easy to generate
- Sortable columns allow customized viewing of data
- Clone recurring receipts
- District-specified receipt number starting point allows for automatic incrementing on successive receipts
|Easy journal entries
- Streamlined journal entry process requires only transaction description, account number, and debit/credit amounts
- Approval process to ensure and record authorization when issuing checks
- Auto populates check request with vendor, amounts, and account numbers to speed up the check request process.
- Districts that use multiple fund accounts for School Based Activity Accounting have the option to set up multiple fund accounts within the module
This tool has provided our Childcare Directors with a much more comprehensive program than the old paper-pencil ledger system. It has saved time for them and our department by providing easy access to information for routine requests from parents and our Business Office. Needless to say, I am very pleased with Fee Management!
Steve Elliott (Community Education Director, SAGINAW TWP CMTY SCH DIST, MI - Enrollment 5,066)
Skyward products have made my life easier. We used to put in hours of overtime getting ready for the start of the school year. But using Skywards employment management, salary negotiations and payroll, in conjunction with each other has made overtime a thing of the past.
Susan Stoffel (FINANCIALS, SLINGER SCHOOL DISTRICT, WI - Enrollment 2,900)
Skyward’s Salary Negotiations and Employee Management software are so user friendly and very powerful for running different reports.
Kristen Seifert (ADMIN ASST, COLBY DISTRICT EDUCATION CNTR, WI - Enrollment 1,065)
I feel the entry process of adding new employees has become easier and friendlier with Skyward. We enter a lot of new employees at the beginning of the year and the process has expedited the entry process along with importing of info from one screen to another. Accessing this info and making changes has been a plus too!
Brenda Glessner (USER, GEARY CO UNIF SCH DIST 475, KS - Enrollment 6,500)